The Fairholme Fund is one of my favorite mutual fund because of Bruce Berkowitz and its performance. He has a Buffett-style philosophy and is very focused on being a steward of shareholders’ wealth. He runs Fairholme as a concentrated portfolio of stocks and holds about 17% cash. In this video, he talks about his investment philosophy, stocks, lessons from the economic downturn and some of Warren Buffett’s recent purchases.
Berkshire Hathaway recent buys as of 12/31/2010
- Secrets of Warren Buffett’s Success
- Buffett on Value Investing
- David Sokol on CNBC
- Bruce Greenwald on Value Investing
- Berkshire Hathaway Board wants to Split Class B sh...
- Warren Buffett Holdings as of September 2009
- Alice Schroeder on Warren Buffett's Purchase of Bu...
- Bruce Berkowitz of Fairholme Fund talks about Inve...
- Buffett and Gates at Columbia Town Hall Meeting
- Bruce Berkowitz Interview by PBS
- Warren Buffett continues to sell Moody’s
- ▼ November (11)